I am a Senior Application Developer at the University of Pennsylvania Libraries.
My interests include:
- Software development (esp. core Java, Lucene/Solr, Netty)
- Data structures and algorithms
- Information retrieval
- Linked data (esp. practical applications)
- Distributed systems
- Trust (security, privacy, authentication, non-repudiation, etc.)
- Art (esp. Music)
Prior to work as a software developer, my professional background includes cataloging/metadata experience at the Princeton University Library Department of Rare Books and Special Collections, and at the American Antiquarian Society.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2009 (Master of Computer and Information Technology)
- Princeton University, 2002 (Bachelor of Arts in History)